Before You Proceed:Medication Safety Notice
We only call in the medications into your nearest trusted pharmacy because that's the only way you could be 100% assured the medication is an FDA approved medication. Plus your insurance pays for the medications.
Mail ordered medications can be from China, turkey or India and they may be counterfeit and contaminated. It's not worth taking the risk.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Fill every form as much as possible.
- You should have your nearest pharmacy name, telephone and fax number at hand in-order for us to call in your prescription.
- Please, be advised that anti-herpes medication reduces the recurrence and severity of the outbreak and does not CURE herpes. Its effect is not 100% and NO GUARANTEE is made.
- There are two options to get your medication called into your nearest pharmacy.
- First option is a rush order. For a consultation fee of $59, your medication will be called in within 1 hour to your nearest pharmacy and you will receive 1 year of free refills.
- Second option is a standard order. For a consultation fee of $39, your medication will be called in within 12 hour to your nearest pharmacy and you will receive NO free refills.
Click here to proceed.